Monday, April 25, 2011

Election Issue: Me Failing

Hello all,

Please don't hate me. I have been seriously neglecting my duties with this blog. Let me chronicle the last couple weeks for you in brief:

Wrote 20 page paper.
Studied for a final exam.
Wrote another 22 page paper.
Watched some hockey.
Caught up on sleep.
Finished planning year end gala.
Baked and iced 80 cupcakes.
Cleaned room then made it messy again picking outfit for gala.
Had a blast at the year end gala.
Packed for a road trip.
10 hour bus ride to Sault Ste. Marie.
Good weekend with family and friends without Internet.
9.5 hour drive back to Toronto from Sault Ste. Marie.

I am now posting. These past few weeks have been just so hectic, and I so sorry for those of you who were reading my stuff for the election and found me not actually doing my job.

Election is in one week, May 2nd. Monday! Advanced polls were this weekend. Won't have a lot of time to blog before then. I am now in the process of packing up my apartment because I am moving on Thursday to Toronto Ottawa. (*Thanks for pointing out my mistake, Mom ;)

Will try to blog tonight about two different issues: 1) Rural Canada 2) Aboriginal Issues

Then hopefully on Wednesday or Thursday I can cover two more topic (To Be Decided On) and then I will most definitely post on Saturday about why YOU (yes I mean you!) should vote on Monday if you haven't already. Sunday I will post about who I am voting for and why. Then Monday will just be one friendly reminder that you should all vote.

Again, I am sorry for failing on my Election Issue series.

Cait

1 comment: