Sunday, November 7, 2010

All Quiet on the Eastern Front

Hello readers,

I've been trying to think of something to write down for a few days now, and I am drawing a complete blank. Don't get me wrong, I could write about how annoying Blackberries can be, especially when the only thing you can hear in class is the "click clickity-click" of the keyboard. But in actuality I've got nothing much to write about.

I saw R.E.D. last night with some friends. I highly reccommend it. Supremely funny with some good action. Bruce Willis can still kick some serious ass.

Went back to the St. Lawrence Market. Always a good time there. I walked down there. I'm trying to live a healthier, active life, so I made the commitment to walk to St. Lawrence until the weather won't allow for it anymore. It's a nice 40 minute walk to get there and I get to explore a different route everytime I go.

Went trick-or-treating last weekend with my little cousins (a skeleton, a ladybug, and a penguin). They are soooo cute. And I got some free candy out of it, so... SCORE!

Really, other than that, all quiet on the Eastern front.

Cheers,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment